Session fee will depend on the insurance you carry. If you don't have a deductible to meet, copayments can range from $15 to $50. If you are paying out-of-pocket, session fees are as follow:
$100 per 60 minute session (individual)
$150 per 60 minute session (couple or family)
Insurance currently accepted:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval and referral required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, PayPay and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $50.
Request a therapy appointment online here. I am at the following locations during the week.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.